GNSRA, Great North of Scotland Railway Coat of Arms.

Previous Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.

GNSRA Stations Gallery

Next Gallery.Back to the Gallery Introduction.
NB2 possibly D6138 or 6148 leaves Buckie with an Aberdeen service sometime towards the end of the coast lines life. The Rolls Royce outside Aberdeen Station in 1937 is an LNER service for Cruden Bay Hotel, Mr Trump take note. A borrowed western region Swindon DMU prepares for a trial run with the 12.45 Inverness to Aberdeen in July 1958.
One of the last trains to call at Kinaldie, the 1.42 pm Saturdays only from Insch stops for passengers on 5 Dec 1964. Pitmedden Station looking north 5 Dec 1964. A Cravens DMU ex Aberdeen calls at Pitmedden on 5 Dec 1964.
Torphins viewed from a Ballater bound service a few weeks before closure in Feb 1966. Home and starter signals at Grantown on Spey East are seen looking towards the north on 2 Nov 1968, a new road alignment all but obliterates this cutting. A photo stop at Grantown East in the winter sun by the final passenger train on the Speyside line 2 Nov 1968.
Gallery Introduction
Connect to Frames | Site Map | Šopyright