Park Station
Deeside Line Map The last service to run from Ballater during daylight hours arrives at Park on 26 Feb 1966 Demolition train at Park level crossing Oct 1970 in 1956
About 2 miles in the Down direction from Park station, there was a station called Mills of Drum. This was one of the original stations on the Deeside Railway, but was closed in 1863.